Pay with Credit Card
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- You will be asked for the address to which your credit card statement is sent.
- You will be asked for your credit card number, expiration date, and...
your credit card verification number.
What's this? | Using American Express?
- Your credit card details are encrypted and stored only long enough to verify and charge your account,
after which they are destroyed.
Pay with Purchase Order
- We accept organization purchase orders as a means to secure a purchase.
- We recommend that you fax the purchase order to us at 800.237.2149 to expedite the process.
- We will not accept requisitions.
- Your purchase order must have all appropriate signatures.
- We recommend that you enter and complete your orders online.
- When using a purchase order online, nothing needs to change in your purchasing process. During checkout,
- you will be asked for the purchase order number, along with your billing and shipping information;
- What if I do not know the purchase order number yet?
Do I have to wait to enter my order online?
- Because orders secured with a purchase order go on hold until we receive a fax copy of the purchase
order, you can enter a requisition number or what you think the purchase order number might be; and,
- as long as we receive a fax copy of the purchase order referencing your online confirmation number, we can update the
purchase order number on your shopping cart when we approve the order for processing.
- you will be asked to provide the billing and shipping addresses as they appear on the purchase order;
- you will be asked to fax the purchase order to us, along with the confirmation number that you will
receive from us when you complete your order online. you can reference the confirmation number
on your purchase order or on another page (eg, cover sheet) that you might fax to us when you fax your
- NOTE: Your order will NOT be shipped until we have received a fax copy of your
purchase order. If we do not receive your purchase order within two weeks, your
online order may be discarded.
What to do if your organization does not use Purchase Orders
- If your organization does not use purchase orders (eg, a small organization that with a bookkeeper
that simply keeps a ledger of purchases or a PTA or PTO), we will allow you to complete your order
online and print the completed order form for your signature to be faxed to us at 800.237.2149.
- On your shopping cart, when you are ready to check out, click on the small
'What to do if your organization does not use purchase orders' button below the order totals and other
NOTE: you will need to
create an account
before you will be able complete the form during checkout.
- When you complete the check out process, you will be presented with a confirmation page that contains
all the details of your order, along with a place for your signature.
- Print the confirmation page, sign it and fax it to us at 800.237.2149.
- NOTE: Your order will NOT be shipped until we have received a SIGNED copy of the
confirmation page. If we do not receive your SIGNED copy of the confirmation page within
one week, your order may be discarded.
By using this payment option, you certify that the order is for an organization, not an individual,
and that the organization does not use purchase orders or credit cards to authorize purchases or to
secure funds for such purchases.
Furthermore, you agree to take responsibility for ensuring payment by your organization for this purchase.
The terms for payment are net 30 days.
- This means that the organization is expected to pay the amount of the order in full, including
all applicable shipping, handling, taxes and other charges within 30 days of the invoice date.
- We will not invoice your order until all items on the order have shipped.
- If the invoice is not paid in full within 30 calendar days, we reserve the right to accrue
interest charges of 1% per month on the outstanding balance.