This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to your participation in the Prevention
Partners Rewards Program (the "Program").
- WebSite - the Prevention Partners web site found at http://www.preventionpartners.com
- Extended Price - for one line on the order, the quantity order multiplied by the price of the
- Order SubTotal - the sum of the Extended Price for all lines on the order
- Qualifying Total - the Order SubTotal less Prevention Reward Dollars ("Reward Dollars") applied to
the order, less any discounts, less taxes, less shipping
- Order Method - the way in which you place your order with us; presently, you may place your order
online, over the phone, via fax or mail using a Prevention Partners order form or valid Purchase Order
from your organization
- Stock Orders - orders where all the items ordered are from the inventory that we have in stock
- Online Orders - orders started and completed through our Website at http://www.preventionpartners.com.
This does not include any orders faxed to us using our online order form
- Offline Orders - orders placed via the phone with a Prevention Partners Customer Service
Representative or via fax or mail using a Prevention Partners order form or valid Purchase
Order from your organization
- Order Confirmation - an email sent to you when your Online Order has been approved. The email will
contain the following subject line: "Prevention Partners - Order Confirmation Number"
- Online Account - an account created and maintained on our WebSite; presently, this account is
distinct and separate from any other accounts that you may have with Prevention Partners
- The Program is available to all Prevention Partners customers
- Prevention Partner Reward Dollars ("Reward Dollars") accrue on Stock Orders, regardless of Order
Method, where the Qualifying Total is greater than $0.00.
- Reward Dollars can be redeemed only on Online Orders
- An Online Account is required to redeem Reward Dollars
- Reward Dollars accrued on an order are NOT available for use on the order on which they accrue.
The Reward Dollars accrued on an order are available for redemption on subsequent Online Orders.
- For Online Orders, Reward Dollars accrue immediately upon approval of the order. You will know that
your order is approved when you receive the Order Confirmation via email
- For Offline Orders,
- Reward Dollars accrue at least once a quarter
- Reward Dollars will need to be claimed before they are available for use
- Reward Dollars can be claimed using your order number and zip code at
- Unclaimed Reward Dollars for Offline Orders can be claimed up to 1 year after the Offline Order
Note: After 1 year, the unclaimed Reward Dollars will expire and they will no longer be
available to be claimed. This limit only applies to unclaimed Reward Dollars.
Reward Dollars accumulated from Online Orders or Reward Dollars claimed for Offline Orders
that have been posted to your Online Account are not affected by this rule.
- The present accrual rate is 1 Reward Dollar for every $10 of the Qualifying Total
- Reward Dollars are non-transferable and they have no cash value.
- If Reward Programs are a conflict of interest at your organization, you will be ineligible to
- Presently, the Prevention Partners Rewards Program does not have an expiration date, nor do the
Reward Dollars have an expiration date. However, Prevention Partners reserves the right to impose
expiration limits at any time, without notice.
- Prevention Partners reserves the right to terminate this Program at any time, without notice,
thereby terminating your ability to claim rewards.
- We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Program, at any time and in our
sole discretion, by posting a change notice or a new agreement on our site. Modifications may include,
for example, changes in accrual rate, qualifying Order Methods, expiration limits and Program rules.
IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE
Program AND FORFEITING ANY REWARD DOLLARS ACCRUED. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE Program FOLLOWING
OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE OR NEW AGREEMENT ON OUR SITE WILL CONSTITUTE BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE
- We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue,
profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised
of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this
Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total Reward Dollars accured by you under this Agreement.
- We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any
products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability,
non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade
usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or
error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU
UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) SOLICIT CUSTOMER REFERRALS ON TERMS THAT
MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF
PARTICIPATING IN THE Program AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER
THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
- Any dispute relating in any way to this Agreement (including any actual or alleged breach hereof),
any transactions or activities under this Agreement or your relationship with us or any of our affiliates
shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Dallas, Texas, except that, to the extent you have in
any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or
other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of Texas (and you consent to
non-exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts) or any other court of competent jurisdiction.
Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration
Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of
competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this
Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether
through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
- This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the United States and the state of Texas, without
reference to rules governing choice of laws. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or
otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be
binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective
successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this
Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other
provision of this Agreement.